Beautiful Holiday Cottages set in 25 acres of rolling English countryside
Access and Additional Information
Marion and Roger Morris
Telephone: 01886 853801
Terms:A deposit of one third is required with the balance payable 4 weeks before the start of the holiday. In the event of a cancellation, if the property can be successfully re-let, a refund, less the deposit, will be made.
If the property cannot be re-let, all monies paid by the holidaymaker will be forfeited.
By Cash, Cheque (accompanied by a bankers card) or Debit / Credit Card. The following cards are accepted:
Pets:Unfortunately, due to the range of animals on the Farm, we do not take any pets.
There is a no smoking policy inside the accommodation
• Tippins Farm is reached from the main road by a tarmac drive which continues to the ample parking area that adjoins the property.
• There is no bus service available and the nearest train station is Worcester.
• We regret that we are unable to accommodate dogs or cats.
• Our website www.tippinsfarm.co.uk provides details of how to reach us.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
• There is ample parking for all guests including those with outsize vehicles.
• We offer assistance with your luggage.
• Please advise us of your arrival time so that we are here to welcome you.
• Incoming guests are asked to arrive after 2.30pm, unless by prior arrangement.
• A laundry service is available on request.
Grounds and Gardens
• Guests are very welcome to enjoy our extensive garden at all times. We have a large grassed area with flower and shrub beds, an orchard and a kitchen garden.
• The garden can be reached from the main entrance by walking around the house on the paved area to the steps.
• There is a summer house with seating approximately 30 yards from the house. There are wooden bench seats throughout the garden, so that views of the surrounding countryside can be enjoyed. The garden is undulating and has sloping lawns between areas and a path of chippings under the rose arbour.
• Our property sits in 25 acres of farmland which is kept as grazing. For much of the year we have sheep in the fields. The field terrain is undulating and contains a wildlife pond as well as access to a stream - quite unsuitable for unaccompanied children or guests with mobility problems.
• Staff have received Welcome to Excellence training and will do all that they can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
• Any damage or breakages should be reported and paid for.
• On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the property by 10.00am. The cottage should be left in a similar state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. We reserve the right to charge for any extra heavy cleaning if the property is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
• If the behaviour of any guest is deemed unacceptable, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the property without refund.
Featured with these websites:
• Destination Worcestershire
• Hereford Tourist Board
• Farmstay UK
• Farm Stay Worcestershire